Jan 14, 2014

Welcome

copyright © Pattern Jots by Maike Thoma 2014
Welcome to my new blog ! After procrastinating for a while it feels the right time has come to start blogging. There will be a lot of exciting things coming up in 2014 which I like to share with you. I also want to celebrate creativity and share the work of fantastic designers and artists I have met along the way. Please join me "in my happy" place of surface patterns, illustrations and art and sign up to my blog. Stay tuned..exciting things are happening at the end of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again Maike! It's a great start and everything seems properly in place. Lovely colours and the centre design is such a beauty! Love, love, love! Happy blogging xx Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful site, Maike. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete