Jan 22, 2015

Boot Camp 2015 Journal Cover

After staying in bed for a few days I am back on my feet and on my desk...still feeling not so great but on the mend. 
Due to the flu I had not much time working on the first "Big Assignment" for Lilla Roger's Boot Camp 2015 but I finished it and it was fun. 
When I work on a Boot Camp assignment I always have Lilla's advice in my ears...for example "Think about using contrast so the journal cover has some pop"...I did that and I love this advice - it is a good one ! 
What I did not do...using a lot of "icons". I did draw some icons but only used one - I know. I will get back on it with some more time at a later date. But so far I am ok with my journal cover. 

How do you like it ?

copyright©Pattern Jots by Maike Thoma 2015
Journal cover "Edwardian Brooches" for Lilla Roger's Boot Camp 2015 by Maike Thoma

copyright©Pattern Jots by Maike Thoma 2015
Sketches "Edwardian Brooches" by Maike Thoma

Happy Thursday !

No comments:

Post a Comment